We thought two weeks in Thailand would be enough time to capture what we needed, but clearly we’d underestimated just how good the island hopping would be. From the incredible hotels and super cool boats, to the secret islands and idyllic beaches, Thailand really is the ultimate tropical paradise. If you haven’t been following This Island Life on Instagram, take a look at our top 10 shots for a sneak peek at what’s to come.
A big thanks to Creative Holidays, GTI Tourism, Thai Airways Australia and Cape Panwa Hotel for making this incredible trip possible. All images (excluding five and seven) were shot by the amazingly talented Jamil Hassan for Creative Holidays and This Island Life.
1. Cape Panwa Hotel | Phuket, Thailand.
2. Emerald Pools | Krabi, Thailand.
3. Breeze at Lebua at State Tower Hotel | Bangkok, Thailand.
We wrapped our Creative Holidays shoot with celebration cocktails at this amazing rooftop bar.
4. Chatuchak Weekend Market | Bangkok, Thailand.
Smack bang in the middle of the market is a cool bar complete with DJs and freshly made paella.
5. Pathumwan Princess Hotel | Bangkok, Thailand.
It was meant to be a media blackout that day, but I accidentally grammed this BKK sunset from the rooftop pool.
6. Cape Panwa Hotel | Phuket, Thailand.
We had only an hour to shoot this Vix bikini in The Absolute Suite before the princess arrived to check-in.
7. Phi Phi Ley | Thailand.
Island hopping around the Phi Phi islands with photographer Jamil Hassan on the other side of the lens.
8. Koh Hong | Krabi, Thailand.
We ditched the speedboat in Krabi and got a traditional long tail boat to the island of Koh Hong.
9. Outrigger Resort & Spa | Phi Phi Island, Thailand.
We didn’t have the greatest weather in Thailand, but it was perfect for sunrise on Phi Phi.
10. Cape Panwa Hotel | Phuket, Thailand.